The Independent electrol Commission (INEC) has concluded the bye election of Kastina North Senatorial seat. Preliminary results shows the Ahmad Babba Kaita an APC candidate is focused to be the winner of the Election with the total votes of 224,607 while a PDP conterpacou got a total votes of 59,724 details later
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Microfinance Bank has been duly registered under the Central Bank of Nigeria’s regulations having met the minimum conditions. The Bank is set to employ competent, visionary and motivated Professionals to fill the position for the takeoff:
Role and Responsibilities
- The person who shall report and be answerable to the board, would be responsible for the day to day running of the bank. In addition, he shall among others, be responsible for the following specific objective:
- Ensuring proper Management of staff, facilities, departments, products and services with clear, efficient and standard performance to achieve the corporate objectives;
- Initiating, delivering and managing new microfinonce Banking products and services efficiently and effectively to enhance the Bank’s competitive position;
- Serving as the Chief marketing Officer of the Bank by effectively liaising with other stakeholders to create business linkages for the Bank;
- Ensuring the prudent management of the financial and other resources of the Bank;
- Overseeing the management of the investment portfolio of the Bank;
- Ensuring effective corporate leadership and good and transparent management practice; and,
- Liaising with regulatory authorities.
Qualification and Experience
- A good University degree or its equivalent in Business Administration and finance related disciplines with a minimum of post qualification experience, of which at least eight (8) must have been at Senior management Level in either a Commercial or Microfinance Bank.
- Possession of relevant Master’s and or professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Interested applicant must not be above 50 years as at the time of applying for this position.
Role and Responsibilities
The Head of Human Resources shall report and be directly answerable to the Managing Director and in addition shall have the following functions, among others:
- Handling of all routine administrative procedures, including payment of bills, etc;
- Handling of personnel functions, including employee selection, placement, orientation, promotion, discipline, welfare, etc;
- Advising the authorities on the prudent management of company fixed assets, inventory and other resources;
- Handling purchase and supply of office equipment; and,
- Any other duty assigned by the managing Director.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates must have a minimum:
- A minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent with a second class lower or equivalent.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Interested applicant for Officer/Graduate Trainee cadre must not be above 26 years at the time of applying for these positions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submits 20 hardcopies of their Applications with all the relevant details to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
- Candidates should ensure that three (3) Referees have submitted reports on them to the under signed by the date of closure of receipt of applications.
- Note that excellent computer skills innovation and team spirit are desirable for the position.
- Also, candidates must attach evidence of possession of national identification number, in line with the requirements of the national identification number regulations 2017.
Gwannatin Nageria na Shirin kaddamar da sabuwar tashar jirgin ruwa ta zamani a garin baro acikin karamar hukumar Agaye a jahar Niger. Idan kun tuna cewa marigayi tsohon shugaban kasa Alhaji Ummaru Musa Yar’aduwa lokacin mulkinsa yabayar da aikin yashe tekun inda jirgin ruwa zaizo har arewa, amma bayan wafatinsa gwannatin data biyo baya da dakile kokuma ta chaza alkiblar aikin.
Amma kamar yadda zaku kalla kuma ku saura ra a wannan bidiyo dake sama cewa gwamnati a kar kashin shugabancin Muhammadu Buhari shekaru ukku baya ta sake bayarda aikin, wanda kuma ake ganin cewa haka ta kusa cimma ruwa, shugan hukumar kula da hanyoyin jiragen ruwa Alhaji Danladi Ibrahim ne ya bayyana hakan inda yake cewa tuni aka kammala aikin kuma aka hada ta da tasha ta jirgin kasa, an sayo na’urori na zamani inda ake shirin kaddamar da ita a watan Augustin.
Zaku iya tunawa kwanakin baya shugaba muhammadu Buhari ya kaddamar da wata tashar ta tudu a kaduna da kuma shirin kafa ire iren su da dama a fadin kasar nan.
Katsina refinery becomes a reality as Buhari, Moumadou Issoufou signed MoU.
IBRAHIM ZAKARI TALBA the founder of BLAKOIL ENERGY REFINERY will spearhead the first 100% private driven Refinery in the north of Nigeria to be built in Mashi Town of katsina state.
The REFINERY is a project worth $2 billion (over N700 billion). It is projected to employ over 2,500 direct employment and over 10,000 in direct employment not only to the state but Nigerians in general.
The event tookplace in the Presidential Villa Abuja wherw the Minister of State Petroleum Mr Ibe Kachikwu and his Niger counterpart sign the final bilateral trade agreement on Tuesday 24th July 2018 in the Presidential Villa Abuja.
We must acknowledge those who are clearly not self centred and support them the best way we can.
The ministry of Petroleum resources in a short statement issued to newsmen then explained that the refinery project would also include a crude oil pipeline that is expected to come from Niger Republic, indicating the plant would be fed crude oil from Niger.
In the late hours of sunday heavy down rain storm have killed and destroy more than two hundred houses and carted away Cars and livestock animals.
Katsina news comfirm the incidence where by almost hundred of lives feared lost during the incidence.
The Kastina State Governor RT hon. Aminu Bello Masari visited the scene and sympathize the family affected while assuring the people of support to relief those affected with the calamity.