Federal University Dutsin-Ma Microfinance Bank has been duly registered under the Central Bank of Nigeria’s regulations having met the minimum conditions. The Bank is set to employ competent, visionary and motivated Professionals to fill the position for the takeoff:
Role and Responsibilities
- The person who shall report and be answerable to the board, would be responsible for the day to day running of the bank. In addition, he shall among others, be responsible for the following specific objective:
- Ensuring proper Management of staff, facilities, departments, products and services with clear, efficient and standard performance to achieve the corporate objectives;
- Initiating, delivering and managing new microfinonce Banking products and services efficiently and effectively to enhance the Bank’s competitive position;
- Serving as the Chief marketing Officer of the Bank by effectively liaising with other stakeholders to create business linkages for the Bank;
- Ensuring the prudent management of the financial and other resources of the Bank;
- Overseeing the management of the investment portfolio of the Bank;
- Ensuring effective corporate leadership and good and transparent management practice; and,
- Liaising with regulatory authorities.
Qualification and Experience
- A good University degree or its equivalent in Business Administration and finance related disciplines with a minimum of post qualification experience, of which at least eight (8) must have been at Senior management Level in either a Commercial or Microfinance Bank.
- Possession of relevant Master’s and or professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Interested applicant must not be above 50 years as at the time of applying for this position.
Role and Responsibilities
The Head of Human Resources shall report and be directly answerable to the Managing Director and in addition shall have the following functions, among others:
- Handling of all routine administrative procedures, including payment of bills, etc;
- Handling of personnel functions, including employee selection, placement, orientation, promotion, discipline, welfare, etc;
- Advising the authorities on the prudent management of company fixed assets, inventory and other resources;
- Handling purchase and supply of office equipment; and,
- Any other duty assigned by the managing Director.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates must have a minimum:
- A minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent with a second class lower or equivalent.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Interested applicant for Officer/Graduate Trainee cadre must not be above 26 years at the time of applying for these positions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submits 20 hardcopies of their Applications with all the relevant details to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
- Candidates should ensure that three (3) Referees have submitted reports on them to the under signed by the date of closure of receipt of applications.
- Note that excellent computer skills innovation and team spirit are desirable for the position.
- Also, candidates must attach evidence of possession of national identification number, in line with the requirements of the national identification number regulations 2017.